ARC Network Meeting – September
Date: Wednesday 12th September 2018
Time: 15:00 – 17:30
Location: CBI | Cannon Place | 78 Cannon Street | London | EC4N 6HN (Berners- Lee and Sharman rooms)
Speaker: Paul Avins – Team Dynamics Global will talk about how to tap into employee talent to boost productivity, performance and profits.
Speaker: Lee Manning, partner at Raffingers will talking about maximising business wealth and tax efficient trading for recruitment businesses.
The meetings are free for ARC members and £30+VAT for non-members. Non-members are very welcome to attend but are restricted to a maximum of two network meetings per calendar year.
Team Dynamics Global is the No 1 global partner of Talent Dynamics. Their proven products, tools and training help recruiters convert new clients, identify candidates’ talents quickly, boost team productivity and retention, all while reducing your client claw backs and generating revenue before a placement even happens.
In his presentation, Paul Avins will demonstrate how to:
- Identify your teams natural talents and their value.
- Engage and empower each team member to get results.
- Boost team productivity and retention.
- Increase the success of candidate placements.
The presentation provides actionable insights for your recruitment business and your clients.
Lee Manning is a Partner at Raffingers and has over 25 years of experience supporting recruitment agencies and helping them become more profitable. At this event Lee will be providing advice, not only on maximising profits, which focuses primarily on short-term earnings, but also how you can increase the overall value (wealth) of your recruitment agency over time. To do this Lee will discuss:
- Financial planning – what should you be spending money on right now.
- Risk Management – everything you do from sending a CV out to a client through to supplying temporary workers has inherent risk. Do you have anything in place to mitigate this?
- Agency Pricing Strategies – where do you sit in the market? Do you offer discounts that are attracting the right clients?
- Capacity Planning – are you planning for short-term or long-term sales projections?
- Credit Control – do you have sufficient processes in place and are you aware of your debtor days?
In addition, Lee will also discuss key tax planning strategies that you should be taking advantage of:
- Best share schemes to retain key employees.
- How recruitment agencies can claim research and development tax credits.
- Dividend planning.
- Tax efficient benefits for employees.
- Pension planning.
As usual the presentations will be followed by a legal update from our recruitment specialist partners Lawspeed.
“We were highly impressed by Lawspeed’s support in a complex fee dispute case they handled for us in 2015, where the outcome was a resounding 100% success”.
David Leyshon, Chairman of the engineering recruiter CBS Butler.