The new hourly National Minimum Wage (NMW) rates will be as follows:
- £7.20 for those aged 25 and over (National Living Wage);
- £6.95 for those aged 21-24;
- £5.55 for those aged 18-20;
- £4.00 for those aged 16-17;
- £3.40 for apprentices under 19 (or over 19 in their first year of apprenticeship).
Please note that the National Living Wage was introduced in April 2016 for those aged 25 and above and will remain at £7.20 per hour.
For information on the National Minimum Wage, National Living Wage, payment of workers and frequently asked questions, please see the ARC member area.